Volunteer with the Planned Parenthood Maine Action Fund
Our team of dedicated volunteers and activists are the important first line of defense to preserve and expand access to reproductive health care for Maine women. We need your help to continue to protect access to women’s health care including access to safe and legal abortion.
Below are some of the ways that you can get involved with the Planned Parenthood Maine Action Fund as a volunteer.
Volunteer Team Leader
- Manage and train volunteers for important voter education events such as phone banks and door to door canvasses
- Recruit new volunteers to join our important work!
- Become an important and integral part of our Public Affairs team!
Outreach and Engagement Volunteer
- Join us for important voter education and engagement events including:
- Phone banks
- Door to door canvasses
- Writing letters to the editor
- Attending community events to talk to event attendees about our issues
On-call Media and Public Hearing Volunteer
- Receive training and be prepared to interview for TV, radio and print media about your story
- Testify in support of important PP Maine AF priorities in front of legislative committees and local City and Town Councils
There are many more volunteer opportunities available, from weekly commitments to one time actions! Please fill out the form below to specify your interests and your availability!